Webinars and Online Events
The power of online events — integrated and automated.
Year over year, webinars and online events top the list in effectiveness. The upside is huge, but the downside is that they’re time-consuming to plan and execute; it’s a reality that often results in hurried execution and sub-optimal performance. Act-On’s webinar and online event management functionality dramatically reduces the time you spend on organizing your webinar while increasing the quality of your results.
- You can set up the integration in minutes using a point-and-click interface
- Use Act-On forms for registration, so registrants can be added to your marketing database
- Determine what level of data you are going to share between the webinar tool and Act-On
- Act-On takes care of the rest
Good planning is the difference between a so-so webinar and a great one. Act-On lets you plan your entire online event to ensure thorough organization and success.
- Act-On’s dashboard walks you through each step of the planning process, including generating all the necessary creative elements
- Create a curriculum and timeline of activities leading up to your event, as well as follow-up activities after the event is complete
- Build all emails, landing pages, and registration forms for your event, typically in just a few clicks
- Track the progress, and analyze and report on the results, all from within Act-On
- Create multi-channel promotional campaigns, such as complementary AdWords and social media marketing promotions
- Use your blog to promote the event, with a call to action to the registration form
- Send invitations via email and social media
- Schedule follow-up invitations to those who have not registered for your event
- Send automated reminder messages to registrants to ensure they don’t forget to attend
Stay top of mind with your event registrants – even after the event – by engaging them intelligently.
- Dynamically engage registrants who were not able to attend by inviting them to a future event or offer them something else that would interest them
- Segment attendees based on their level of participation during the event and update their profile with this information so that sales can better interact with them
Ready to learn how Act-On can streamline and optimize your marketing programs?
Stay up to date with best practices, and get trips and tricks for event marketing success.