Inbound Marketing Effectiveness Report
The Symbiotic Relationship Between Inbound and Outbound Marketing
Are inbound tactics enough?
In recent years inbound marketing has received much media attention as an effective stand-alone marketing strategy. While inbound surely is an efficient portion of an overall marketing strategy, we set out alongside Demand Metric Research to find out if inbound tactics alone are really enough to drive a business.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Which tactics are driving business, leads, and revenue
- Average annual percentages of inbound and outbound spend
- Top inbound and outbound marketing tactics
- Where marketers plan to invest their marketing spend in the near future
- Benchmarks so you can compare approaches
Share this eBook!