Deliverability 101: Chapter 5 – Develop an Email Strategy That Improves Deliverability and Drives Results
Why Is Developing and Implementing an Email Strategy So Important for Successful Email Deliverability?
Smart marketers know that sending one-off emails to massive, unsegmented lists can negatively impact deliverability, decrease engagement, and increase the likelihood of ending up in the spam folder. Therefore, you must have a plan of action and a defined purpose for how an email is intended to fuel business growth before hitting “Send.”
Download This Act-On eBook to Read More About…
- Identifying and segmenting target audiences
- Creating customer personas for each target audience
- Developing an email content strategy
- Defining your email campaigns’ volume, cadence, and length
- Email deliverability and engagement optimization
We also provide helpful tips for avoiding email fatigue to ensure inbox placement and engagement.
Share this eBook!