What Is It and Why Should You Care?
What Is Email Deliverability and Why Is It So Critical to Your Marketing Success?
In simplest terms, deliverability is the overall health of a sender’s email. This entails several key aspects, including:
- Delivery Rate
- Inbox Rate
- Click Rate
- Perceived Email Channel Health
- Email ROI
Inbox delivery is the goal, but as spammers become increasingly common, it’s getting harder and harder to get there consistently, which raises the bar for email marketing entry and forces smart marketers to do more than the minimum.
Download This Act-On eBook to Learn About:
- Key terms related to email deliverability
- Factors influencing email reputation and how to improve it
- ISP authentication
- Achieving and maintaining good email data hygiene
- The importance of individual domains for separate streams
- What senders see vs. what the ISP sees
We also include a convenient email sending checklist to ensure optimal deliverability and visibility!
Share this eBook!