Deliverability 101: Chapter 3 – Don’t End Up in the Spam Folder
What Is Email Reputation and Why Is It So Important for Email Marketing Success?
Email reputation is as varied as the audience(s) you’re sending to. While a good reputation should lead to improved inboxing, a bad reputation will likely result in emails that bounce or that are placed in the spam folder at a high rate. Reputation is most often tied to:
- IP address
- “From” domain
- “Envelope-from” domain
- Domain/link contained within an email
- Specific sender
- Specific content pieces within an email
Each ISP and filtering company places different weight on each of these metrics to determine the sender’s reputation.
Download This Act-On eBook to Read More About…
- Establishing a good reputation through proven best practices
- Measuring positive and negative impact on email reputation
- How to repair a damaged email reputation
- The benefits of performing a hard reset
After reading this eBook, you’ll be in a great position to develop new and improve existing email reputation strategies!
Share this eBook!