Finding “True North” on Your Marketing Compass:
A Practical Guide to Using Customer Cost and Lifetime Value Metrics
Customer lifetime value (CLV) and customer acquisition cost (CAC) are two key metrics for determining the health of any business. When these are used together, they create a metric that can serve as a pocket compass to help marketers find “true north.” This metric can help you answer important questions about your business, like:
- Are you finding your most valuable customers?
- Are you targeting them effectively?
- Are you making the most of the relationship once you win their business?
In this eBook, you'll learn to:
- Calculating CLV, CAC, and the compass quotient (CQ) for your business
- Using these metrics to make smart marketing decisions
- Tips for improving your customer lifetime value