The CMO’s Five Most Important Initiatives
How marketing executives are focused on building brand, driving demand, and expanding customer relationships.
Nothing about marketing is easy anymore. Your CEO wants big results, your CFO wants you to come in on budget, and your staff wants assurance you’re headed in the right direction.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could compare what you’re doing with how other marketing leaders are dealing with these challenges?
We talked to a number of CMOs and asked what they’re focusing on to grow their sales and revenues, and what they’re doing to avoid problems. They share insights on these top 5 initiatives.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Aligning brand essence with customer needs
- Using marketing segmentation to improve message relevancy
- Moving prospects through the sales funnel more rapidly
- Using tracking and analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Creating a holistic approach to marketing
Share this eBook!