The Next Gen of Demand Gen
Contrary to current rumors and proclamations, outbound marketing is neither dead nor ineffective. In fact, it’s an essential contributor to a strong and successful marketing strategy.
Outbound marketing lets you make first contact and lasting impressions.
Modern outbound marketing uses both traditional and emerging tactics to reach out to consumers and spread the word about your brand, products, and services. In the digital world, outbound methods include email, sales calls, display ads, videos, on-demand training, and more.
Generating demand for a new product or tapping into a new market segment doesn’t usually happen on its own. By communicating “out,” marketers can quickly establish brand visibility to a broad spectrum of consumers, as well as send targeted messages to prospective buyers and current customers. This makes outbound marketing the perfect complement to inbound marketing and foundational to the modern marketing mix.
Enjoy versatility across the funnel
The beauty of outbound marketing is its versatility. Depending on the business goal, the approach can be extremely broad (pay-per-click display ads or blanket emails), loosely targeted (email campaigns to general audience segments), or highly personal (tightly targeted messages to specific individuals).
Act-On gives marketers everything they need to take full advantage of outbound marketing techniques.
- Create broad brand awareness
- Educate, inform, and delight consumers
- Start conversations with prospective buyers
- Generate qualified leads
- Nurture leads through the funnel
- Call at the right time with the right message
- Convert leads into sales
- Cross-sell and upsell
- Maintain and sustain long-term customer relationships
According to McKinsey & Company, email remains the most effective way to uncover leads and acquire customers; it’s nearly 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined.
Act-On makes it easy to harness the power of this digital medium, from simple email campaigns to highly complex automated nurture programs. With Act-On, you can use email to establish awareness, deliver value, build trust, and drive commerce. Here’s a sampling of what’s possible:
- Create and launch professional, responsive email campaigns in minutes with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface – no HTML skills needed
- Boost interest and engagement with messages that resonate – personalization, list segmentation, lead scoring, and dynamic content can make it happen
- Increase conversion by integrating forms and landing pages with your email campaigns
- Perform A/B tests to identify the best-performing versions before rolling out the full campaign
- Automate your best messages and campaigns to run on autopilot based on your specific instructions
- Track and measure performance in real time, from opens and clickthroughs to conversions and closed sales
When it comes to solidifying brand affinity and trust, few things are more effective than the combination of expertise and personality. It’s undoubtedly why a full two-thirds of B2B marketers cite webinars and virtual events as the most successful methods for engaging prospects and uncovering leads*.
Webinars and events give brands amazing flexibility to reach audiences of all types – broad or niche, consumer or customer, partner or client, fellow traveler or reseller, executive staff or worker bee.
The opportunities are limited only by your imagination, and Act-On’s webinar and event management tools can make them all happen. From planning to executing to following up, Act-On’s easy interface and turnkey integrations with both WebEx and Citrix let you plan your entire event in minutes. We take care of the heavy lifting so you can focus on engaging your attendees.
* Content Marketing Institute & MarketingProfs, 2015 B2B Content Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends – North America, Sept 2014
Concretely tying marketing efforts to results and revenue is where the rubber hits the road.
Act-On’s analytics and reporting tools track and measure your outbound marketing activities, and provide full visibility into campaign performance, pipeline momentum, and revenue impact. With Act-On, you can see how your outreach efforts are performing (by audience, channel, geography, and much more) and even visualize your funnel conversions in a single, real-time view.
You don’t need a math degree to gauge performance, gain customer intelligence, optimize your outcomes, and prove your impact.
Act-On’s Account-Based marketing automation gives you the ability to view, segment, and score your prospects and customers from an account view.
- Automated Account Views – Account lists and profiles are automatically generated based on the data you already have in your CRM.
- Account Scoring – Understand the engagement of whole buying teams with account-based scoring.
- Account Group Views – Create account groups to segment your prospects and customers based on industry, company size, and other firmographic data.
- Account Nurturing – Nurture accounts, not contacts. Send nurture emails to entire account groups to keep buying teams engaged.
Go ahead, get started…
Marketing Automation & Email Marketing Software You’ll Love
Act-On’s fresh approach to marketing automation and email marketing gives you full functionality without the complexity other systems impose on you. Our streamlined user interface puts first-rate marketing tools at your fingertips, making campaigns and programs easier and faster. Integrate your CRM, webinar management and other tools too, most with one click.