Act-On Integrates with Citrix
Act-On integrates seamlessly with the Citrix service platform, making it easier and faster for you to create and deploy promotional email campaigns, track responses, follow up, and share attendance information with your marketing and CRM databases in synched prospect activity histories.
No setup or configuration necessary
It’s a one-click integration. Just log into your Citrix account from your Act-On Webinars page, and Act-On will create and maintain the connector.
End-to-end integrated webinar support
Keep sales informed
If you’ve integrated Act-On with your CRM system, then your sales reps will be able to see every prospect at every stage of the webinar process. What once requires a lot of manual spreadsheet shuffling now happens behind the scenes, automatically.
Automatically send invitations and reminders
- Act-On communicates with GoToWebinar to create the event
- Schedule invitation messages to your lists
- Schedule “Last Chance” messages
- Schedule reminders with all the information needed to join the event
Promote and track
- If you used multiple mailing lists, Act-On shows you how each drives registration
- Use trackable links to your event landing page and registration form for your ads and in your tweets, and see what works
- Your attendee list is kept up to date
- Act-On’s registration form can be eCommerce enabled to take credit card payments
Follow up after the event
If you’ve set up lead scoring, registrants and attendees will have their actions noted and scored in their profiles. In addition, Act-On extracts the attendee participation list and gets a link to the recording of the event (if one was made), and compares the list of attendees against the list of people who were invited, suggesting follow-up messages that are appropriate for the level of interest shown. For example, a “Thank You” message with a call to action to people who attended, and a “Sorry We Missed You” message containing a link to the recording to those who registered but did not attend.