Webinars and Online Events
The power of online events — integrated and automated.
Year over year, webinars and online events top the list in effectiveness. The upside is huge, but the downside is that they’re time-consuming to plan and execute; it’s a reality that often results in hurried execution and sub-optimal performance. Act-On’s webinar and online event management functionality dramatically reduces the time you spend on organizing your webinar while increasing the quality of your results.
- You can set up the integration in minutes using a point-and-click interface
- Use Act-On forms for registration, so registrants can be added to your marketing database
- Determine what level of data you are going to share between the webinar tool and Act-On
- Act-On takes care of the rest
Good planning is the difference between a so-so webinar and a great one. Act-On lets you plan your entire online event to ensure thorough organization and success.
- Act-On’s dashboard walks you through each step of the planning process, including generating all the necessary creative elements
- Create a curriculum and timeline of activities leading up to your event, as well as follow-up activities after the event is complete
- Build all emails, landing pages, and registration forms for your event, typically in just a few clicks
- Track the progress, and analyze and report on the results, all from within Act-On
- Create multi-channel promotional campaigns, such as complementary AdWords and social media marketing promotions
- Use your blog to promote the event, with a call to action to the registration form
- Send invitations via email and social media
- Schedule follow-up invitations to those who have not registered for your event
- Send automated reminder messages to registrants to ensure they don’t forget to attend
Stay top of mind with your event registrants – even after the event – by engaging them intelligently.
- Dynamically engage registrants who were not able to attend by inviting them to a future event or offer them something else that would interest them
- Segment attendees based on their level of participation during the event and update their profile with this information so that sales can better interact with them