Don't miss out on the top tips, tricks, and recent events from the experts in Marketing Automation
Connect Separate Systems to Simplify Your Marketing
It’s a common challenge
As your business grows and expands, so too does the number of disparate applications that run it. For marketing and sales teams, tools and programs such as email, social, webinars, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and CRM (and there are many more) are standalone silos that don’t “talk” to each other.
And siloed systems slow business down.
Act-On’s integrated platform connects your critical marketing tools and applications so they work together, talk to each other, and coordinate data collection and reporting.
The result: A single. consolidated view of your multi-channel campaigns, as well as your prospects. Automatically.
Act-On’s core marketing platform incorporates:
- Best-in-class email marketing system, with intuitive creative tools
- InstantOn™ database, an easy, no-stress database that anyone can work with
- Website Visitor Tracking tool, for tracking behavior and discovering who anonymous visitors are
- Insight™, for benchmarking you and your competitors’ social media efforts and results
- Hot Prospects, which delivers prioritized leads right to Salesforce contact owners
- The Twitter Prospector™, which leads you to the most relevant Twitter conversations and helps you manage your engagement
Most of these integrations have more than one touch point inside the Act-On platform. As an example, Twitter is integrated into:
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Insight, the social media benchmarking tool
- Social media blocks in collateral and email signatures
- Twitter Prospector, for lead searches
Most tools have more than one purpose. As an example, our Website Visitor Tracking tool:
- Helps generate leads from both anonymous and known visitors
- Alerts salespeople to specific visits and key behaviors
- Provides a barometer for visits driven from Twitter
- Tracks visits to specific pages, so they can be scored as part of an automated lead scoring system that helps segment leads and customers by interests and behaviors, in order to target them with the most relevant content
Data from all integrated tools and applications flow into the Act-On database, where it is:
- Scored and compiled in activity histories unique to each contact and lead
- Synched with your CRM if you’ve integrated it with Act-On
- Available for your on-demand reports and customer intelligence
Data integration supports marketing and sales alignment
Integrated data lets sales and marketing departments achieve close alignment across lead qualification, management, and handoff; prospect scoring; campaign creation, tracking, and follow-up; social media tracking and outreach; content creation and distribution; lead and revenue forecasts and planning; and many more areas.