Don't miss out on the top tips, tricks, and recent events from the experts in Marketing Automation
Create Highly Targeted Campaigns
Target prospects by what matters to them
Segmentation is the secret sauce that helps you make your email messages personal and relevant to your unique audiences, boosting prospect engagement and increasing conversion. With Act-On you can create tightly targeted list segments. For example, you can:
Combine profile attributes:
With observed behaviors:
- Visited specific page
- Attended a webinar
- Downloaded xyz content
And a specified time frame:
- 1 day
- 7 days
- 14 days
- …and so on
If you discover you have a title with buying power, interested enough to attend two webinars, and engaged enough to click on three messages, maybe it’s the right time to send this group a special incentive to buy now.
Pick the right list and send email with confidence
With Act-On, you can quickly create a list that’s segmented by any combination of factors in your database. Add in dynamic content and personalization to increase your message’s relevance for each recipient. Maybe even do an A/B test to pre-determine the best performer before you launch. That sound you hear is all the clickthroughs your campaign is getting.
Go beyond email marketing with marketing automation
Email marketing’s power increases measurably when you combine it with marketing automation, and it becomes an integrated support tool for your other initiatives. Act-On’s platform helps you:
- Build nurture email programs to educate prospects as they progress through the buyer’s journey.
- Build trigger email programs that acknowledge prospects’ actions. According to the DMA, trigger emails score 119% higher click rates than “business as usual” messages.
- Build drip email programs to automate scheduled emails over time (such as a Free Trial series).
- Use email to promote and manage webinar attendance, and automate email webinar follow-up from a single platform with complete ease.
- Use dynamic content to increase the relevancy and personalization of your campaigns.