“Feedback from our active customer base along with our culture of rapid innovation have enabled us to make Act-On the most innovative and intuitive marketing automation system in the market.”
Act-On’s new platform includes the following key capabilities:
Advanced Campaign Capability
Several platform enhancements give marketers the power to execute a broad range of sophisticated campaigns without compromising Act-On’s intuitive simplicity. These include the following:
- Dynamic content creation within a single message to better target various segments of a marketing list with the most relevant information for that segment
- Progressive Profiling rules that serve up registration forms dynamically based on what is already known about the registrant.
- Search Engine Optimization of campaign forms and landing pages by including the appropriate SEO meta information and source tracking codes right from within Act-On.
- Survey components that enable the creation of a complete survey or the embedding of survey questions within response forms with the associated reports that tabulate and present the results using graphs and charts.
ROI Reporting and Analysis
The integration of data from the Act-On marketing automation platform combined with data from various sales force automation systems provide the following capabilities:
- Revenue performance reports that track return on investment for campaigns.
- Lead and Opportunity performance reports that measure the lead generation and downstream opportunity creation from campaigns, thereby tying marketing activities directly with sales opportunity creation.
- Campaign performance reports that enable the comparison of various campaigns to help optimize the return on marketing expense.
In addition, the platform is now equipped to provide inbound marketing features that allow marketers to gauge their web facing properties (website, blog, Facebook page, Twitter streams and other social media channels) and optimize them for effectiveness. Act-On customers will start seeing these features in ongoing updates to the platform within the next quarter.
“We’re extremely excited about our latest release and expect our customers to see an even higher return from their investment in Act-On,” said Raghu Raghavan, founder and CEO of Act-On Software. “Feedback from our active customer base along with our culture of rapid innovation have enabled us to make Act-On the most innovative and intuitive marketing automation system in the market.”
The latest enhancements to Act-On’s marketing automation platform are currently available. To learn more about Act-On Software, visit www.ActOnSoftware.com. Follow Act-On Software on Twitter: @actonsoftware.
Act-On’s fully integrated cloud-based platform enables marketers to realize their creative expression to the fullest. Act-On’s rapid implementation, intuitive user interface and complete tool set enable marketing and sales professionals to execute and optimize their campaigns and calculate the critical metrics they use to define success.
The Act-On platform features an integrated suite of tools to create web forms, landing pages, and emails. Act-On’s platform also offers Twitter Prospector to enable marketers to use Twitter and other social media properties as a lead source and for reputation management. Combined with a best-in-class email engine and a series of easy-to-use tools for website visitor tracking, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and one-click integration with leading web conferencing and CRM solutions, the Act-On platform is the foundation for successful business growth strategies for the Fortune 5,000,000.
Headquartered in Beaverton, Ore., with offices in Roseville, Calif. and Menlo Park, Calif, Act-On is privately held, and is backed by Trinity Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners and Voyager Capital. For more information, visit: http://www.actonsoftware.com.