Ep. 108 | How Joyride Coffee Scales with Marketing Automation
In this week’s episode, we chat with Act-On’s Helen Veyna about her recent customer success story with Joyride, a beverage manufacturer and distributor that has had some amazing results with Act-On’s marketing automation platform.
In the customer success story, Helen interview Kat Krieger, the marketing director at Joyride. Kat loves Act-On. She also loves the ability Act-On gives her to really customize her lead scoring so that her sales teams can truly know who to reach out to today, tomorrow and down the road.
Enjoy the conversations, and we hope you can get one or two takeaways that you can bring to your business.
- Who is Joyride? What do they do? What makes them different?
- What were their challenges, and why were they looking for a marketing automation platform?
- What was their evaluation process and what other vendors did they consider?
- What were some of the ways they were using Act-On?
- How was Act-On helping Joyride create a more personal experience for their buyers?
- They are a small marketing team, how has Act-On helped them do more?
- One of the reasons they chose Act-On was its ability to scale with them as they grew, can you tell us about that?
- What were the results?