Ep. 132 | Adopting an Inbound Marketing Mindset
This week, we chat with Todd Hockenberry from Top Line Results about adopting an inbound marketing mindset, as well as what manufacturers are doing right and wrong with inbound marketing.
Enjoy the conversation, and we hope you can get one or two takeaways that you can bring to your business.
- Can you tell me about yourself and Top Line Results?
- You have a lot of experience in the manufacturing/industrial space, what are those companies doing well and doing wrong when it comes to inbound marketing?
- Why should manufacturers and others adopt an inbound strategy?
- What does an inbound strategy look like for a manufacturer? What are the bare bone components, and what are the nice to haves, and what are your recommendations?
- If a manufacturer is just now considering an inbound strategy, is it too late? Is there still an opportunity to reach potential customers?
- What role do leaders and executives play in building an inbound organization?
- Why is inbound about everyone in the organization and not just the marketing team?
- In a lot of manufacturing businesses, marketing tasks are either done by just one person, rolled into sales, or done by the ceo/founder. What advice do you have for these kind of folks who are already swamped with things to do?
- How can I learn more about you and Top Line Results?