Ep. 12 | Quick Tips for a Successful Webinar with Rachel Rosin
In this episode of the Rethink Podcast we chat with Rachel Rosin, Act-On’s senior manager for digital marketing. She offers several tips for having a successful webinar.
Download our eBook on Webinars: https://act-on.com/ebook/best-practices-for-planning-and-executing-webinars/
On-Demand Webinars: http://video.act-on.com/categories/webinars-on-demand
In this podcast, we cover:
1. Purposes for webinars
2. Rachel’s #1 tip: deciding on a goal
3. Providing value and delivering on what you promise
4. Automate as much as possible
5. Promotion Channels
6. Promotion budgeting and third-party audiences
7. Practice and testing
8. Top of funnel or bottom of funnel?
9. Four key webinar formats
10. Extend the life of your webinars (or how Act-On got more leads)