Ep. 129 | Your 2019 Strategy for B2B Media Buying
This week, we chat with Alex Brown about developing a 2019 strategy for your B2B media buying beyond Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Alex is the CMO at DFO Global Performance Commerce, performance marketing and technology company.
B2B media buying gives marketers quick access to their target markets, as well as expands their reach to a wider range of prospects. But how can marketers drive new customers at a rate that drives a return on the investment? And is there media buying beyond Facebook or Google?
Enjoy the conversation, and we hope you can get one or two takeaways that you can bring to your business.
- Can you tell me more about yourself and DFO?
- You’re an expert at media buying. For those listeners that don’t know exactly what that means in today’s world, can you give us a definition of media buying, as well as types of media buys and why a company would consider a media buy?
- Media buys are often associated with eCommerce and B2C, but why would a B2B company consider a media buy?
- You believe there is a potential gold mine in Direct Site Media Buys. Why do you think that is so? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of a direct site buy?
- What types of publishers would a business be partnering with on a direct buy?
- What are some of the ways to make a big splash?
- Paying on a CPM, page load or viewable impressions?
- What are some tips for getting started with a media buy?
- What are some things to avoid or questions to ask prior to a media buy?
- Once a media buy has started, any tips on optimization?
- Where does a media buy stack up in your overall marketing mix?
- How do I learn more about you and DFO?