We’re a team of seriously committed B2B marketers, redefining what it means to be a marketing agency today.
While marketing automation has become a critical component of any professional marketing approach, it’s still just one part of a complex mix of overall marketing strategy and tactics. As a full service, B2B marketing agency, we can cover everything from strategy and planning through to execution and reporting across both digital and traditional marketing tactics including events. Ultimately though, it depends on what you need. Do you need a full-service approach or just help in a particular area? Whatever your requirements are, we make sure it all fits into a cohesive marketing approach that gets results. We’ve also changed the way businesses work with an agency by removing the uncertainty generated by hourly billing practices and the typical layers of agency staff. We work on a fixed price basis with no retainers where the person that takes the initial brief is the same person managing the project. This mean there’s no clock running in the background when you talk to us and we can invest the time needed to truly understand your business, building the in-depth knowledge and relationships required to generate consistent, ongoing results for you.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing Automation
- SEO & SEM
- Database & CRM Management
- Inbound & Content Marketing
- Channel Marketing Events
We have a core team of Act-On marketing automation specialists in house and work with our clients in one of two key ways.
1. We can deliver Act-On in a “Marketing Automation-as-a-Service” model where we setup and operate a system for you on a fixed monthly fee basis with no lock-in contracts. This can be to support a short-term marketing project or over a longer outsourced marketing arrangement.
2. We can help you setup your own Act-On system and either operate it for you as part of your ongoing marketing projects, train you to operate it yourself or a combination of the two depending on your needs and the availability of your in-house marketing staff.