Ep. 45 | Create a More Engaging Website That Converts More Traffic
In this week’s episode, Act-On CMO Michelle Huff interviews Andy Crestodina from Orbit Media Studios about his insights and strategies for creating a more engaging website that converts more traffic into sales and subscribers.
Andy is the cofounder and chief marketing officer of Orbit Media Studios, an award-winning web design company. He is a top-rated speaker at national conferences, speaking on SEO, social media, analytics, and content strategy. He is also the author of Content Chemistry.
Enjoy the conversation, and we hope you can get one or two takeaways that you can bring to your business.
- Role of Content Marketing for B2B businesses
- Blogging trends and best practices
- Short or Long-form content?
- Trends in websites, and how businesses can improve
- Improving your website & content for conversions
- His three P’s for winning more subscribers: Prominence, Promise, Proof
- The role of marketing automation with content marketing
- Survey of 1,000 bloggers