ON24 is the global leader in webinar marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. The effectiveness of ON24’s webinar platform spans the entire sales and marketing process, from driving awareness to lead generation and lead nurturing and cross-selling and upselling.
ON24 – Global Leader in Webinar Marketing Solutions
ON24’s patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate sales pipeline opportunities. More than 1,000 enterprises of all sizes rely on ON24, including IBM, Lithium, Merck, Actuate, Deloitte, Apigee and SAP. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.on24.com.
- The ON24 Integration Service transfers over 25 webinar metrics to Act-On, including contact demographics, viewing duration, and level of engagement, as well as the number of polls answered, questions asked, and related resources viewed.
- The ON24 Integration Service uses webinar data to add new contacts, build contact lists, and insert contact demographics in the Act-On platform.
- By integrating ON24 webinar analytics with Act-On marketing automation, marketers can accelerate opportunities in their sales pipeline.
- ON24 webinar analytics delivered to Act-On can be used to tailor and refine lead nurturing programs, allowing companies to influence prospects in the buying cycle.
- Ready access to webinar metrics within Act-On allows sales representatives to be more effective in their post-webinar interactions with prospects.
With the ON24 Integration Service for Act-On, you can more effectively drive the buying cycle. While ON24’s webinar analytics are incredibly valuable by themselves, they become invaluable when delivered to the Act-On marketing automation platform. By capturing your prospects’ webinar activity in Act-On, you can tailor your e-mail communications considering every individual’s experience. The result – your prospects will feel more valued, and a greater number of leads will become sales opportunities.
The ON24 Integration Service transfers over 25 webinar metrics to Act-On, including contact demographics, viewing duration, and level of engagement, as well as the number of polls answered, questions asked, and related resources viewed. With the combination of ON24 and Act-On, you can more effectively generate high-quality leads as well as refine your lead nurturing programs. The ON24 Integration Service also allows you to enhance your lead qualification process by including webinar analytics in the Act-On lead scoring algorithms.