Mintent is a content marketing platform built specifically for content marketers and communication professionals. It is an end-to-end platform that helps content marketing teams define strategy, plan content production, and measure results.
Mintent is a content marketing platform built specifically for content marketers and communication professionals. It is an end-to-end platform that helps content marketing teams define strategy, plan content production, and measure results. Marketers can manage all their content including blogs, websites, emails, events, social media and more from one cloud-based interface. Mintent gives marketers a holistic view of integrated, multi-tactic campaigns.
Sign up for a free trial today!
- Strategy tools: themes, theme-cycles, personas and customer journeys
- Robust Editorial Calendar: advanced filtering, drag-and-drop, custom color-coding, global and regional calendars
- Collaborative Workflow: tagging, assignment submissions, workflow E-mail triggers and reminders, approval steps and workflows, commenting
- Granular roles and permissions: manage access and edit rights at different stages in a content type’s workflow
- Drafting, publishing and scheduling: integrated with multiple CMS platforms such as WordPress, and social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn
- Asset Library: track, audit and report on both online and offline assets
- Analytics and reports: content composition, gaps in strategy and customer journey alignment, and asset and strategy performance.
By integrating Mintent and Act-On, marketers can publish their content directly from Mintent into Act-On for distribution. Messaging goes through deliberate workflows to create a governance around content/messaging creation. Additionally, when Act-On messaging is part of broad marketing campaigns or themes the marketing team will have visibility into how it’s all interconnected.