Easy, Automatic Synchronization
Act-On’s seamless integration with Salesforce makes it easier for marketing to deliver more highly qualified, sales-ready leads to the sales team. Using Act-On’s native, out-of-the-box integration, you can set up automatic, bi-directional synchronization between Salesforce and Act-On – easily, and in minutes. Sync your Salesforce leads, contacts, reports, campaigns, opportunities and account data in Act-On for tighter segmentation and more targeted marketing.
Sales and Marketing Alignment
Right from within Salesforce, your sales team gets insight into each buyer’s behavior plus valuable prospecting tools to help generate more business. Act-On for sales includes:
- Hot Prospects – a prioritized list of the leads and contacts who are currently the most active and engaged
- Act-On Email – allows your sales team to quickly and easily send trackable emails (one or many) and see exactly who opens and clicks on those emails
- Act-On Activity History – lets your sales team see the digital footprint of their leads and buyers, uncovering what they’re most interested in
Keep Your Leads Warm with Email Marketing and Nurturing Campaigns
Email remains the hardest working marketing tool, and the most productive, with an ROI that outpaces every other tactic. With marketing automation, you can:
• Create and launch high-quality campaigns with a simple drag and drop interface
• Send the right messages to the right people at the right time, using list segmentation and lead scoring
• Match the message to the recipient on the fly, with dynamic content
• Optimize your campaigns with A/B testing
• Bi-directionally sync your opt-outs with Salesforce
• Automatically assign a rep a Salesforce task when a lead reaches a specific point in a nurturing campaign
• From within Act-On, create a Salesforce campaign on-the-fly or attach to an existing campaign allowing you to add people to the Salesforce campaign automatically
See Campaign Performance with Reporting & Analytics
You can measure results in real-time and get insight into campaign performance, including Revenue Impact, Revenue Attribution, and AdWords reporting. This lets you calibrate your campaigns based on what’s working and what isn’t, and improve future efforts. Use Act-On mobile to access your reports on the go.
Prioritize Leads with Lead Scoring
Leverage Act-On lead scoring to identify and prioritize sales-ready leads based on points scored for demographic and firmographic data, and behavioral touch points including email, website, event attendance, and form submissions. Your sales team will know who prospects are, what they care about – and what to say – during the sales call.
Get the Most from Your Website with WEBSITE VISITOR TRACKING
See actual names of people and companies visiting your website, and what they’re looking for. Go beyond page views and bulk visitor statistics provided by traditional website analysis tools to get real marketing and sales intelligence to boost your sales.
Create Your Own Forms & Landing Pages
You won’t need technical resources to build customized and branded forms and landing pages. You can easily feed form submissions into Salesforce, in real time, without risk of duplicates. Use A/B testing to identify and automatically select the best-performing forms and landing pages, to maximize conversions. You can quickly optimize SEO with Act-On’s SEO audit tool.
Reach out with Social Media
Act-On’s social media tools help you align your social media strategies and tactics with your other channels, so your messaging is amplified and your branding is consistently reinforced in all the places a prospect may find you.
Get Found and Get Known with Act-On Inbound
Since 80% of sales begin with search, you can help your buyers find you by using Act-On’s SEO audit tool to optimize your website, landing pages, and blogs for organic search. Then, track the effectiveness of your paid search with Act-On’s native Google AdWords integration. You’ll know for certain which AdWords are generating the most ROI for your company.