Careers at Act-On
Sr. Demand Gen ManagerMarketing | Portland, OR, United States
Act-On Marketing is looking for a dynamic, results-driven marketer to be a Sr. Demand Generation Manager. The team’s goal is to generate pipeline and revenue by creating interest and engaging mid-market/enterprise prospects throughout the buyer’s journey -- across all channels. You strike the balance of being attentive to detail, creative and analytical. You will report to the Sr. Director, Marketing but will work closely with the larger marketing org., as well as with Sales to successfully accomplish your job. This role requires a deep understanding of the mid-market/enterprise buying cycle and buyers, knowledge of the marketing automation marketplace, and an ability to conceptualize, create, implement and optimize integrated, creative, online/offline marketing programs to generate pipeline and revenue.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Leadership to bridge organizational strategic plans to annual marketing plans, and then work to develop, implement, refine and analyze targeted, multi-faceted, results-driven B2B marketing programs to generate prospect leads for the sales team.
- Continually assess demand generation effectiveness across marketing channels, to provide a detailed analysis of campaign effectiveness and reporting metrics including key program metrics and marketing-sourced and marketing-influenced sales revenue.
- Communicate pipeline generation results and strategy with cross-functional partners and executive leaders. Drive process and clarity on lead follow-up and SLAs with Sales Development, Sales, and Channel leaders.
- Synthesize and analyze data to inform work for high performance. Create and optimize email automated programs, landing pages, web form campaigns in the Act-On platform and leverage features within Act-On like A/B testing to help optimize results.
- Manage internal webinar program; coordination of assets, meeting schedules, speakers, and moderate webinars as Act-On representative.
- Create Act-On monthly prospect newsletter; work with key stakeholders to curate content and formulate it into a newsletter template in Act-On; manage testing and optimization.
- Create campaigns in Salesforce to track performance of Demand Gen campaigns; collect and submit lead lists from campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally with product and other marketing team members to ensure strategy and message consistency
Experience / Skills Required
- 5-7 years of mid-market/enterprise B2B sales/marketing experience
- Experience with MAP and CRM systems (Act-On and Salesforce experience a plus!)
- Experience with SaaS companies, selling into mid-market and the technology space
- Excellent strategic planning, project management, communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinker, who has built thought provoking and innovative programs
- Strong writing/proofreading skills and ability to develop/edit compelling, succinct, error-free marketing materials and campaign messaging
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical concepts
- Positive, high-energy, team-focused attitude
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-pace environment
- An outstanding track record partnering with sales leaders to drive the pipeline
- Highly professional approach for working directly with key customers and senior leaders.
- Bachelor degree required. MBA a plus.