Careers at Act-On
Regional Sales ManagerSales | Scottsdale, AZ, United States
As a Mid-Market Regional Sales Manager you will be leading the presentations of online demos & selling Act-On Software's product offerings. We are looking for 'thinkers' who can take Act-On to new heights! This is a great opportunity to join the hot marketing automation industry with Act-On's best of breed technology.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize sales into an assigned territory
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the Act-On value proposition, demonstrating Act-On's SaaS platform via online demos & phone.
- Develop into a Marketing Automation industry expert in identifying customer 'pain' & helping to solve customer challenges.
- Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above quota.
- Become an Act-On 'Power User', and consistently enhance your knowledge of Act-On's product suites & solutions.
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to highly qualified opportunities.
- Partner with internal Product Specialist team to execute and present high value product demonstrations to small and mid-sized companies.
- Bring your ideas & strategize with Act-On management and staff to enhance our sales cycle in addition to sharing your experience & knowledge to other areas of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Four – six years successful solution selling experience within software industry selling subscription annual contracts.
- Evidence of being a top producer (Exceeding Quota, Presidents Club, Career Advancement)
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp quickly.
- Experience selling SAAS and/or application software products in competitive markets to marketers, business owners & company executives.
- Experience in a high energy/enthusiastic sales environment.
- Focused and diligent in territory/deal management.
- Strong business acumen with excellent closing skills.
- Someone who enjoys a fun culture & the energy/passion that comes from a growing company.
- Experience smiling at work. Love what you do!
- Relentless work ethic & strong commitment to exceeding your goals.
- BA in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.