Careers at Act-On
Channel Account ManagerSales | Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
As a Channel Manager for Act-On Software you will be responsible for partner management and recruitment in your designated region. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your region, which includes (but are not limited to) pre and post sales assistance, tactical and strategic marketing assistance, customer interactions, quarterly business and marketing planning, co-selling with designated Act-On selling executives and channel issue resolution.
Channel Maintenance & Development
- The Channel Manager will work with Strategic Partners to investigate and develop “accelerator initiatives” that enable the Partner to grow their overall Act-On practice.
- Provide in-depth Act-On product pre-sales support (Demonstrations, Marketing Automation Strategies, Lead Qualification Guidance, etc.) while assisting the partner in all pre & post-sales activities as required.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & other metrics will be developed for “Strategic Partners” to track the investment & impact of individual initiatives and development plans. Appropriate action will be taken based on results in each case.
- Channel Manager will help partners with their Quarterly Business and Marketing Plans that include using social media for promoting the Act-On brand, Webcasts, Live Networking Events, Blogs, etc.
- The Channel Manager will schedule Weekly (or Bi-Weekly) Partner cadence/health check calls to evaluate Pipeline/Forecast, the status, Product Competency, and Marketing action items and then be able to determine if any modifications or corrective measures are required.
- Travel Required
- Act-On Software “Power” user
- Marketing Automation industry background
- Forecasting & Pipeline management experience
- Exceptional familiarity with channel sales and management with a background in Marketing Automation process and software applications.
- Experienced in channel development and channel growth strategies
- Channel Sales/Management experience Highly preferred
- Experience with channel sales and business development best practices.
- Direct experience developing individual partner business planning and marketing deliverables
- Demonstrable relational, high-energy business development skills, with strong business acumen for problem identification and creating acceptable resolutions
- A proven ability to communicate verbally and in writing; able to develop compelling proposals, value propositions and business cases.
- Proven skills to develop and track financial models and plans.
- A track record of building strong channel relationships
- Acute listening skills; strong, collaborative work-style; tenacity for driving results; recognized leadership and decision-making skills
- Detail oriented, with a focus on effective prioritization of key actions needed.
- Prior SaaS, Marketing Automation, CRM and Open Source software experience.
- Detailed channel program and channel management experience