Careers at Act-On
Sales Development RepresentativeSales | Portland, OR, United States
As the foundation of our sales team, you will be responsible for managing Act-On’s inbound and outbound lead generation. You will help generate qualified leads that result in new business, supporting our scaling efforts and contributing to the success of a smart and driven team. You will be joining a dynamic team where hard work and creativity are embraced. There is a structured promotion plan in place to ensure top performers are rewarded.
If you already have 6 months to a year of sales experience and are looking to further build a career in sales, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to experience multifaceted professional development while gaining exposure to the tech world.
This is a full-time, permanent position in our Portland, OR office.
In your first three months, you’ll:
- Dive right into outreach emails and phone calls, gathering information and setting appointments
- Research potential clients and find the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads, continuously building the pipeline
- Leverage your interest and aptitude in technology to learn the value of our product and eloquently educate potential clients about its strengths. Help out with special projects as they arise
Beyond three months, you’ll:
- Deepen your knowledge of our product and the martech space
- Broaden your knowledge of our sales process, proactively working with the regional sales manager team to improve your role and potential customers’ experiences
- BA/BS degree
- 1 year + in a metrics-driven sales position
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Must have computer skills: G Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Nice to have skills: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, commuter, etc.)
- Great Coworkers and flexible PTO