Careers at Act-On
Sr. Software EngineerEngineering | Portland, OR, United States
Act-On Software, a leading provider of SaaS based Digital Marketing Services, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for SaaS Enterprise with the following skills and experience;
- Lean and Agile Systems Thinker who can work in a highly collaborative, fast paced, co-located team of teams as they innovate the systems and services of a next generation digital marketing platform for large enterprise clients.
- Works with developers and product management to define and implement enterprise systems that ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
- Develops systems, infrastructure, database and data models to build an enterprise system for a SaaS based enterprise application that is resilient, available, performant, compliant and attractive to clients engaged in the production, tracking and management of creative assets, analytical results, and marketing campaigns.
- Implements integrated software, hardware, hybrid cloud and mobile solutions.
- Demonstrates innovative code development approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
- Provides support for all system testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing, user acceptance testing, security scanning and penetration testing.
- A minimum of five years of experience with architecting large-scale Java enterprise solutions.
- A minimum of two years of experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful).
- A minimum of two years of experience in Java/J2EE and/or Node JS for web services.
- A minimum of one years of experience in ETL tools, such as Informatica or hadoop.
- A minimum of one years of experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- A minimum of one years of experience with PostgreSQL/SQL databases and establishing data warehouses or data integration solutions.