Careers at Act-On
Jr Deliverability Analyst & ConsultantProfessional Services | Portland, OR, United States
The Jr Deliverability Analyst & Consultant will be responsible for managing a variety of clients who have signed up for enhanced deliverability services & clients with deliverability questions. The Analyst will provide daily campaign monitoring, ISP remediation and client consultation as it pertains to industry specific best practices. The successful candidate will bring a broad understanding of client requirements to ensure ongoing good relationships with clients and industry professionals.
The primary responsibilities of the role involve:
- Learn and stay up-to-date with Deliverability best practices and information
- Daily monitoring of all Act-On client campaigns deployed; proactively identify and develop plans to remediate deliverability issues.
- Manage the dedicated IP setup process and align with Mail Operations for setup of new IPs as they come in
- Responsible for meeting with Dedicated IP clients to setup dedicated IPs
- Participate in customer meetings to present monitoring insights, answer questions and provide proactive recommendations to improve delivery results.
- Work closely with internal teams including Customer Success, Technical Support, Mail Operations and Sales to maintain visibility to customer needs, resolve challenges and contribute to a positive customer experience with Act-On.
- Familiarity with applicable Compliance and Privacy standards for Email such as CASL, CAN-SPAM, and GDPR.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to protect ongoing revenue stream and identify up-selling opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 0-2 years Marketing or Analyst experience and exposure.
- BS. in Statistics, Marketing, Business, C.S. or a related field
- Ability to discuss and explain highly technical or complicated subjects to non-technical individuals.
- Good understanding of statistics and what makes a useful KPI.
- Strategic mindset, with a proven ability to balance long and short-term goals.
- Superior client service and demonstrated ability to grow internal and external client relationships.
- Ability to work effectively with others to provide seamless client service.
- Excellent writing, listening, and client-facing communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under minimal direction; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent service.