David Fowler, Act-On’s chief privacy and deliverability officer recently did an interactive “Top 10 Email Deliverability Best Practices” roundtable session at MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2013 in Las Vegas.
The roundtable proved so popular that we’re offering a bigger, better, more comprehensive version of it in a live, free webinar Wednesday, April 10th, at 10:00 am Pacific. David’s expanded presentation will focus on managing email deliverability so that it supports all the key areas of your business model:
Catch this webinar to learn steps you can take today to create effective email deliverability processes, plus techniques to increase response rates and inbox placement. David will discuss the ten best practices:
- Know your legal responsibilities
- What are your expectations?
- Understand your mailing responsibilities
- Business policy management
- Data management
- Design and content
- Set realistic expectations
- Test, test and test again
- Be prepared to fail and get back up
- Stay involved – follow the industry
No matter the size of your company, if you’re doing email marketing, optimizing your deliverability should be among your top priorities.
Register for Top 10 Email Deliverability Best Practices today!
Runs April 10, 2013 | 10 AM PT / 12 PM CT / 1 PM EST