60% of marketers say that email is producing a return on investment, according to the 2013 Email Marketing Benchmark Report from Marketing Sherpa. And according to Litmus, email’s overall ROI is $40 on the dollar.
Deliverability is one key to achieving such results. From spam filters to client-side filters, it can be a daunting task to reach your intended recipient’s inbox. Learn how to become a smarter sender in the American Marketing Association’s webinar, Top 10 Deliverability Best Practices, Wednesday, June 26, presented by our own David Fowler, Act-On’s chief privacy & deliverability officer.
This webinar will cover:
- Setting your expectations for marketing and deliverability, including metrics
- Your legal responsibilities, including CAN-SPAM, the UK’s Privacy and Electronic Communications, and the EU Data Directive
- Your mailing responsibilities, including the differences between lead generation and retention email
- Performance management: Know what to manage and how
- Data management – using bad data is like putting diesel in a gas engine
- Design and content, including mobile issues
- Setting realistic performance expectations in the context of your infrastructure and program lifecycle
- Test, test and test again. Testing all facets of your email program will lead to better delivery, reputation management and results
- Be prepared to fail and get back up. How to learn from programs that don’t deliver
- Stay involved – follow the industry as it evolves and changes
Learn the best practices in delivery from an expert: David has over 20 years experience providing senior leadership, with special focus on issues associated with email marketing, deliverability, digital marketing, and privacy compliance. Prior to joining Act-On, David held U.S. and European-based senior management positions at companies including Marketfish, Lyris Technologies, Blue Hornet / Digital River, and Yesmail
Top 10 Deliverability Best Practices
June 26, 2013 | 10:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM CT/ 1:00 PM ET