Jim Gilbert likes to describe himself as an “old school” direct marketer who applies traditional direct marketing principles to new media and channels. On Tuesday, May 21, at 11 am Pacific, Jim will present “The 9 Immutable Laws of Social Marketing,” a free webinar crafted to share what works today in social marketing.
Social media’s still a puzzle for many of us. It’s relatively new, it’s evolving rapidly, it generates a lot of noise. How do you use it to generate heat as well?
Jim holds that you can gain customers through social media. Results come when you hone your ability to attract attention and encourage readers to share your messaging with their social networks.
In this webinar, he’ll share the nine most important rules of social media marketing, and the one core, age-old marketing truth that leads to social media marketing success. You’ll hear how to:
- Use social media to create customers.
- Build a social media fan base.
- Create engagement that leads to two-way conversations and sales. We all talk about engagement; you’ll hear solid strategies to make it happen.
- Deploy video to build trust.
- Nurture brand advocates who’ll help sell your products and services.
- Deliver the customer service your customers want on social media.
- Put a face on the nameless, faceless corporate entity.
The Fresh Diet case study
- In November 2009, Fresh Diet had a Facebook presence of…almost zilch. 94 fans.
- Eleven months later, the brand had 24,195 likes.
- By October of 2011, it had 66,000 likes – which was translating into revenue, thank you very much.
This was the result of a carefully crafted and executed strategy, using Facebook as a calling card and supporting it very proactively with other channels. You’ll learn exactly what they did and how it worked, and how you can adapt the same principles in your social marketing strategies.
Join 30-year direct marketing veteran Jim Gilbert as he reveals the nine most important rules of social media marketing. Register now for: “The 9 Immutable Laws of Social Marketing”
Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11 am Pacific, 2 pm Eastern
This Target Marketing webinar is sponsored by Act-On.