Thursday, April 11, at 10 a.m. Pacific /1 p.m. Eastern, Andrew Gaffney, Editorial Director of Demand Gen Report and our own Janelle Johnson, Director of Demand Gen for Act-On will deliver a webinar focused on the types of content that are driving opens, clicks and conversions for sales: The Secrets To Successful Content Campaigns.
Two numbers to set the stage:
- 56% of advanced B2B marketers said content-based offers were their most successful campaigns.
- 46% of marketers have still not developed buyer personas, and 30% have not conducted a content audit.
Five steps to building campaigns that convert:
Step #1 – Build the right foundation for your content campaigns
- Profile buyers and identify pain points, common attributes, and key triggers
- Map your content to identified buying stages
Step #2 – Identify the right content formula
- Create content in a variety of formats
- Consider shorter, more accessible content formats
Step #3 – Get maximum mileage out of your content
- Look for ways to repurpose and/or reformat existing pieces
- Break up longer content assets into smaller, digestible formats
Step #4 – Use content in lead generation and lead nurture campaigns
- Build multi-stage assets—10 steps/5 keys/7 secrets
- Tie related offers together in a logical progression to educate and accelerate prospects through the buying cycle
Step #5 – Measure the impact of your content campaigns
- Utilize for SEO
- Drive website traffic
- Increase database of qualified leads
- Accelerate leads with nurture campaigns
- Support sales enablement
Andrew and Janelle will go into plenty of detail, and you’ll be able to ask questions live. Got content conundrums? Get the answers!
Don’t miss The Secrets To Successful Content Campaigns.