Content marketing has become a leading priority for digital marketers, tied with conversion rate optimization.
The numbers tell us why:
- Both B2C and B2B companies with 101–200 pages of content on their websites generate 2.5X more leads than companies with fewer than 50 pages
- Companies that blog at least 15 times per month get 5X more traffic than companies that don’t blog
These results happen largely because of search:
- 93% of consumers use search before making a purchase
- 86% are not looking for specific brands
- Over 90% click on organic links rather than paid ads
Knowing what people are looking for helps you orient content and strategy so your products and services are easier to find.
And social, with ever-more channels and functionality, is an increasingly productive component of content marketing strategy. All of this converges to create opportunities for marketers, but you need to know how to take advantage of it. We invite you to spend an hour with Arnie Kuenn, president of Vertical Measures and frequent speaker at major conferences, as he presents “How to Win at Search, Social & Content Marketing”, a webinar jammed with so much information you may want to watch it twice, as Arnie covers every aspect of content convergence.
This is an American Marketing Association webinar, sponsored by Act-On, to be presented March 21, 2013, 10 AM PT / 12 PM CT / 1 PM EST
Register now for How to Win at Search, Social & Content Marketing and learn how to use content marketing, search and social together for better results.