Can your business make money via Twitter? Sharon Hurley Hall outlines how to leverage building your Twitter following for lead generation.
We recently interviewed Sharon Hurley Hall (@SHurleyHall) on the Rethink Marketing podcast where she outlined just how to do that.
In our conversation, we ran down more than a dozen tips and tactics to employ with your brand podcast. We cover goal setting, strategy, equipment, outsourcing, launching, metrics and more.
Sharon is a professional freelance writer and blogger. She writes for a number of tech blogs, including OptinMonster, where I ready her great post, “Twitter for Lead Generation: 19 Clever Ways to Explode Your List.”
- Can you tell us more about yourself and what you do?
- You recently wrote on the Opt In Monster Blog about different ways to build your Twitter lists. Why is Twitter still a place to consider investing your time building your followers.
- What are some things you should be doing on Twitter, in your profile, to improve followers?
- What kind of content should folks be sharing? Text, images, GIFs, video?
- How much engagement with followers and monitoring others should they be doing?
- What about cadence and posting schedules, any advice there?
- What tools should folks consider using as a brand or for themselves to build their following?
- Should you be doing paid ads? Any best practices?
- Anything we didn’t cover?
- How do I learn more about you?