Rethink Marketing podcast: Building Your Twitter Following
Can your business make money via Twitter? Sharon Hurley Hall outlines how to leverage building your Twitter following for lead generation.
We recently interviewed Sharon Hurley Hall (@SHurleyHall) on the Rethink Marketing podcast where she outlined just how to do that.
In our conversation, we ran down more than a dozen tips and tactics to employ with your brand podcast. We cover goal setting, strategy, equipment, outsourcing, launching, metrics and more.
Sharon is a professional freelance writer and blogger. She writes for a number of tech blogs, including OptinMonster, where I ready her great post, “Twitter for Lead Generation: 19 Clever Ways to Explode Your List.”
- Can you tell us more about yourself and what you do?
- You recently wrote on the Opt In Monster Blog about different ways to build your Twitter lists. Why is Twitter still a place to consider investing your time building your followers.
- What are some things you should be doing on Twitter, in your profile, to improve followers?
- What kind of content should folks be sharing? Text, images, GIFs, video?
- How much engagement with followers and monitoring others should they be doing?
- What about cadence and posting schedules, any advice there?
- What tools should folks consider using as a brand or for themselves to build their following?
- Should you be doing paid ads? Any best practices?
- Anything we didn’t cover?
- How do I learn more about you?