It’s the next stop in the i♥marketing roadshow, and you won’t want to miss this opportunity to join the fun! i♥marketing is a complimentary marketing workshop that’s been taking the country by storm. These half-day events are a great opportunity to fine-tune your marketing skills and get a look at the future of marketing automation technology.
After the huge success of the i♥marketing event last year in New York City, we decided to take the show on the road. Boston is the next stop on the list this year, but the roadshow doesn’t end there. Stay tuned for these upcoming events:
- August 7: Denver, Colorado
- September 1: Cleveland, Ohio
- October 19: London, England
- November 6: San Jose, California
We’re very excited about the upcoming event in Boston, where the workshop will be held on July 9 at the W Boston. Located in the bustling theater district, this luxury boutique hotel is the perfect place to meet, mingle, and share the latest marketing best practices. From 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., you will have the chance to spend time learning and exploring success strategies. From 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., we’ll have a networking party with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. It’s a unique opportunity to meet with many other like-minded marketers to spark your creativity and discover new ways to gain a competitive edge.
Here’s what to expect:
- A hands-on workshop with strategies for getting the most out of Act-On solutions in order to attract, nurture, and retain more high-value customers.
- An exclusive look at the latest Act-On product roadmap, with a sneak peek of some very cool upcoming features.
- The unique opportunity to meet with Act-On success managers, leaders, and customers, which will help you can take your marketing skills to the next level.
But most of all, we see the i♥marketing event as a small token of our gratitude for your continued support. It’s our way of saying thank you to our customers and partners, because you’re the reason why we continue to make Act-On the best marketing automation solution it can be.