Every marketer has a budget to stick to. The smaller it is, the more strategic your choices must be, and the smarter your tactics.
There are cutting-edge direct marketing tactics that even the smallest budgets can afford, which can help drive business forward. In Target Marketing’s “Direct Marketing on a Shoestring Budget” free webinar (Thursday, April 4, 2013, 2 pm ET/11 am PT) Carolyn Goodman, president and creative director of Goodman Marketing Partners and Cyndie Shaffstall, Founder and CEM of Spider Trainers will discuss:
- Which marketing tactics will yield the biggest bang for the buck
- How to prioritize what’s important and what’s not
- How to recharge your marketing to make a difference to your bottom line this year
There’s a wide, chaotic world of options out there. Carolyn and Cyndie will cover how to focus on the numbers that will add value to the bottom line, and how to use free and low-cost tools to get the biggest bang for scarce bucks.
Carolyn will address, among other things, RFM analysis, and show you how to use data to your advantage to reach revenue goals:
- “R” stands for Recency—how recently a customer has made a purchase
- “F” stands for Frequency—how often the customer makes a purchase
- “M” stands for Monetary—how much the customer spends
Cyndie’s half of the webinar will focus on ideas for amplifying campaign success using multi-touch marketing, including low-cost promotional methods and testing.
If you’ve got big plans and a tiny budget, this is the webinar for you. Sign up for Direct Marketing on a Shoestring Budget now! Thursday, April 4, 2013, 2 pm ET/11 am PT