Content marketing rests on the premise that if you deliver consistent, ongoing, valuable information to potential buyers, you will be rewarded with their business and loyalty. If you’re a marketer with limited budget, staff, and time – how can you best take advantage of the new opportunities content marketing offers?
Shoestring marketing experts Carolyn Goodman, President/Creative Director of Goodman Marketing Partners and Cyndie Shaffstall, Founder/CEM of Spider Trainers answer that question in the webinar “DM on a Shoestring Budget, Part 2: Content Marketing,” to be held Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 11 am PT, 2 pm ET.
Carolyn says: “The marketer’s job is to frame the narrative; to commence a conversation with a potential buyer on favorable terms.” She will discuss how to do that, beginning with content formats, giving the ground rules for case studies, white papers and more. She’ll cover the best topics for white papers and how to work with professional writers and artists, all with an eye for managing costs. Cyndie will cover how to get your content into the market in the right places to connect with your potential buyers.
In this clear-headed, fast-paced webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Create great marketing content with limited staff and budgets
- Identify topics and formats that will hook your target audience
- Create visually interesting documents designed specifically for easy download and printing
- Distribute content to build your brand as a thought leader and capture leads
- Access all the PR, social media and online tools big brands use to get their messages where they need to be
Join Carolyn Goodman and Cyndie Shaffstall for “DM on a Shoestring Budget, Part 2: Content Marketing,” Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 11 am PT, 2 pm ET.