As marketers, we know how to create a “pretty campaign,” but we also know that great marketing campaigns (like all business ventures) are about more than just appearances. It’s also important to have numbers and other quantitative data to prove that your efforts were really worthwhile. That’s right—we’re talking about metrics here, people.
At Act-On Software it’s been a record quarter and we’re excited to share our metrics with you. Here are a few of the highlights:
- We welcomed 164 new customers—up from 137 in Q2 2011. (A warm welcome to all of those new members of the Act-On extended family!)
- During the third quarter our annual recurring revenues increased by over 400% compared to the same quarter last year.
- During Q3 we also launched Hot ProspectsTM, a real-time lead and opportunity barometer. Hot Prospects provides a highly intuitive graphical dashboard within Salesforce CRM that allows salespeople to focus on the right prospects at the right time. Some customers are already seeing results from this tool and have found that having visibility into certain behaviors can translate into a 28% increase in qualified leads and a 70% likelihood of moving to the next phase of the sales funnel (!) once a lead becomes qualified via Hot Prospects.
- During Q3, our employee count grew by more than 33%. Long-time VP of Sales Shawn Naggiar was promoted to chief revenue officer, Jay Shah joined the company as vice president of Business Development and Troy Strahl joined the company as vice president of Customer Success.
- We acquired the assets of Marketbright – one of the early pioneers in the marketing automation space.
- In addition we are excited to announce a partnership with InsideSales.com. Their PowerDialer and Lead Management suites will enable seamless lead passing between marketing and sales, complete with real-time analytics data.
While it’s fun to look back on past accomplishments, we’re even more excited looking forward to the success that’s coming in the months ahead—both for Act-On Software and our customers. And we have plenty more exciting projects in the works to help our customers utilize our marketing automation solution to achieve their critical business goals. As the saying goes – damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead! Let’s all finish 2011 strong!
Want to find out how Act-On Software can help your business succeed? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.