Put into practice, marketing and sales alignment is highly effective (32% gains in year-over-year sales, says Aberdeen Group research), but it’s barely utilized…only 8% of companies say their marketing and sales departments are tightly aligned.
Inbound marketing, email, lead qualification, content marketing; sales and marketing teams leverage a wide variety of initiatives to support demand generation and drive sales, and each one works better when the teams are aligned.
Here’s a webinar designed to help you figure out how to make the most of alignment for your company: Peter Gracey, president of AG Salesworks and Atri Chatterjee, CMO of Act-On Software will cover both the basics and the burning issues of alignment.
They’ll cover topics including:
- Best practices for the funnel
- Optimizing marketing and sales initiatives
- Comprehensive inbound/content strategies
- Automating nurturing programs
- Implementing repeatable processes for success
- Understanding how to capitalize on MQLs
- Optimizing the ROI of investments
- Pipeline visibility/increasing revenue
Here’s a chance to learn how to move forward on a critical issue – right at the beginning of the year. Don’t miss Best Practices for Marketing and Sales Alignment: Working through the Funnel
Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 11 AM Pacific. Register now!