Do you need marketing automation?
People use marketing automation to solve some of the biggest problems in marketing; it helps them organize their online marketing efforts,
generate high quality leads, and turn those leads into sales.
Companies that get maximum value from marketing automation often use it to address these challenges:
- The need for sales and marketing reports that provide data for analysis, planning, and determination of ROI.
- The need to simplify the management and coordination of activities, such as marketing campaigns, channel management, reporting, and analytics.
- The need to manage and coordinate multiple point tools such as email and webinar management applications, and/or the need to integrate such tools with contact management and CRM platforms and programs.
- The need to manage lead generation, lead nurturing, and the transfer of leads to sales in an organized, time-sensitive manner that enhances conversion and closing rates.
- The need to use time strategically: e.g., reduce the time needed to create and deploy campaigns, or respond to sales-ready leads in real time.
If you're beginning to investigate marketing automation, our Checklist for Marketing Automation
will help you determine which features might
be must-haves...and which might be unnecessary for your organization and your unique marketing needs.
And if you'd like help determining whether marketing automation is right for your organization, contact us
for more information.
to learn more or schedule a personalized one-to-one demo.