Act-On provides an integrated marketing automation platform. "Integrated," meaning that separate marketing tools and programs such as email,
webinars, lead nurturing, lead scoring, etc., are technically integrated so they work together to provide richer multi-channel campaigns – and
reporting is consolidated so that a single view of a prospect reveals everything known about that person, their needs and their interests.
In addition to Act-On's built-in tools, the platform provides seamless, simple integration with the most popular CRM systems and webinar management tools and more.
Data integration in the core Act-On platform
Act-On's core marketing platform incorporates tools the company has built:
- Best-in-class email system, with intuitive creative tools
- InstantOn™ database, an easy, no-stress database that anyone can work with
- Website Visitor Tracking tool, for tracking behavior and discovering who anonymous visitors are
- Insight™, for benchmarking your and your competitors' social media efforts and results
- Hot Prospects, which delivers prioritized leads right to Salesforce contact owners
- The Twitter Prospector™, which leads you to the most relevant Twitter conversations and helps you manage your engagement
Act-On integrates key external tools
WEBINAR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Data from all tools flow into the Instant-On database
Most of these integrations have more than one touch point inside the marketing automation platform.
As an example, Twitter is integrated into:
Most tools have more than one purpose. As an example, the Website Visitor tracking tool:
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Insight, the social media benchmarking tool
- Social media blocks in collateral and email signatures
- Twitter Prospector, for lead searches
- Helps generate leads from both anonymous and known visitors
- Alerts salespeople to specific visits and key behaviors
- Provides a barometer for visits driven from Twitter
- Tracks visits to specific pages, so they can be scored as part of an automated lead scoring system that helps
segment leads and customers by interests and behaviors, in order to target them with the most relevant content
Key data points are merged into the lead and contact profiles, creating intelligence and synching with CRM
Data from the tools flow into the database, where it is scored and compiled in activity histories unique to each contact and lead, and synched
with a CRM system if one is integrated.
Data integration supports marketing and sales alignment
Integrated data lets sales and marketing departments achieve close alignment across lead qualification, management, and handoff; prospect
scoring; campaign creation, tracking, and follow-up; social media tracking and outreach; content creation and distribution; lead and revenue
forecasts and planning; and many more areas.